Khuol dagger "House of Flying Daggers"

think they could bless it so that they will fly like they did in the movie?
If they can, I want one....

I rented the movie from netflix. IMHO it sucked big time. Just like the Hero and Crouching tiger thing. So, overal I may not be objective. However those movies leave the imporession that Chinese cinematography has pretty much defined standard scenarios for the action/historical (hardly historical though) movies. Unlike holywood where good guys win and get the girl in chinese movies good guys die(preferably for the state, emperor, etc), and the girl that they were supposed to get dies as well. Oh, and as usual whole gang flies with no difficulty at all, and even regular soldiers in emprors army demonstrate amazing capablities. Imho that's all overblown and overdone. Let alone promiting such ideas as in the Hero...

This is as done as my dagger will get -

large picture of my dagger

I would work on it some more, but i'm not really a knife maker or anything. This is first knife I have made, and I don't want to mess it up. I dont figure it looks to awful for being made with a side-grinder. I might try and make another one later, and do a better job on it.

I haven't thrown it, but my best guess is it doesn't fly.

Howard Wallace said:
I saw this one when it came out in Beijing. Cinematography is excellent, plot is awful.

Thats is the what excited me in the theatrical trailer . It looked well done . I do like more than eye candy though . Ah well its proabably one I should hsve seen in the cinema . How is the popcorn in Beijimg ?

Just last week I found these at:

http://kultofathena.com/product~item~HK258.htm
HK258_b.jpg
"A Kult Of Athena exclusive!"

Not -exactly- the same,
but in the spirit of......

That's all I know.

<:)> THEY call me 'Dean' <>
dean-sp-sm.jpg

<:eek:> Caution: Not all ideas vented from this brain are entirely based on empirical data. JMO-M2C-fWiW-iIRC-YMMV-fYI-TiA-YW-GL
<:D> Noobee <> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Back