Kilimanjaro Morsa

This is going to be a 2016/New Year beater for me. It's the size I wished the Spyderco PPT to be when it came out some years ago. I really appreciate the "seax" blade shape as an all-'round slicer.

However, apart from Wealljuggleknives video on YT and some sporadic reviews, not much info out there. I appreciate any owners out there sharing the pro's and con's.

Thanks in advance.

I own a 3" vertice and a 2.5"vertice, both cost around $10 added to a cart w/ free shipping... I have to say, with very low expectations for an virtually unknown brand made in china production knife I was very (very) pleasantly surprised by the qualify of both... Tight lockup, no play, perfect centering, and a nice fit and finish for a dirt cheap china made knife, so much so I have seriously considered picking up a Firma and a Makazi, though I haven't pulled the trigger yet; (and the 3" Vertice I carry to work now almost daily, (displaced a Schrade sch220 I gave to a knifeless friend), and it has held up just fine through daily use).

If that speaks for the company as a whole, I imagine the Morsa would be a solid (budget) knife for the price...
If you're expecting 440c or better edge retention and a premium and flawless build quality, you'll likely be disappointed. Seeing as how it is a flipper, I can't say it will be smooth or not, but my vertices (non flippers) open smooth...

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Yeah, the Youtube review of it showed the flipping action wasn't really stellar, so I am cautiously being realistic about what kind of product I'll be getting. As you said though (among the few others also who have had their products), they're apparently not too bad for what you're paying.

Back