1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

King's Dominion craft: pretty interesting

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by DannyinJapan, Jun 22, 2009.

1. DannyinJapan

DannyinJapan

Oct 9, 2003
    Kronc, you are a strange dude...

2. kronckew

kronckew

Aug 17, 2003
    people have been telling me that for years.

3. fearn

fearn

Apr 12, 2005
    There's one thing that's bugging me about this clip, and it occurs about three seconds in. The guy's filming under a roof. This is supported by the fact that we're not hearing in wind noise, just the sound that could come from a restaurant or similar. Since I just went to our local county fair, I can tell you that it gets pretty noisy.

So what's he shooting? Probably the lens from some eyeglasses, or some similar disk, on the transparent roof of wherever he is. I'm not going to bother trying to do the parallax analysis on this machine I have, but it from the way it moves around when the camera moves (and from the way the clouds are moving behind it, as it they're way behind it), I think it's probably much closer to him than the ride is. Still, it's a neat picture.

4. DannyinJapan

DannyinJapan

Oct 9, 2003
    This was not the only photo nor the only video and there were many witnesses, all of whom felt something unusual was there.