Kizer fans, help picking up some new Kizer models?

Hey all, through a trade I managed to get a Kizer Seppia and a Kizer Ki401X2.....They've really convinced me this is a company worth looking into. What are some of your favorite Kizer models or ones that I should take a look at? Thanks much!

There are many great ones but I really enjoy my Bladesmith Laconico Gemini and my Pinkerton Rogue. I'm probably going to pick up a Vagnino Velox 2 as soon as I have knife funds available. I bought a Vanguard Cucchiara Dorado and it feels so awesome I'm tempted to get the Bladesmith version. I've also got my eye on a Vanguard Degnan Kane. I grabbed a Begleiter used on the Exchange and I'm amazed at how well made that knife is for $50. The Vigor is an awesome knife too. It's the one that started my "Kizer Problem".

22 problems...and growing :D.

Hi, Sisusari:

It might depend on what area you are looking for, in addition to the great advice you will receive, here are some of my picks (in no particular order)

for something unusal, try the Roach in either Bladesmith (Ti+S35VN) or Vanguard (G10 + VG10)

for something with spring assist, try our first assisted folder, aptly named "Assist" (G10 scale with Ti-liner + S35VN)

for something low-profile but with a great performance, try the unique Velox 2 (Ti + S35VN)

for something quick and nimble, try the Rattler (Ti + S35VN)

for something with an Asian flare, try the Sovereign (KI4423) with the Dragon Thunder Glyph (Ti + S35VN)

Kizer.

Back