Kizer Friday is coming back!

Which one's that? I didn't see it on their site or their instagram. Maybe I missed it.

I'm going to cry if I don't land one of the 100 lol. Maybe I'll even get #36, which will be my age in August!

I'm going to cry if I don't land one of the 100 lol. Maybe I'll even get #36, which will be my age in August!
Oh yea, that thing's pretty sweet!

Oh yea, that thing's pretty sweet!

That's some kind of Dragon Lord knife!

It looks amazing but I'm not big on aluminum handles and that's definitely the kind of knife I'd be worried about scratching. I wish you all good luck on getting one of the hundred.

for those folks without instagram account, the link only shows login page, could you at least give a name or something, and do they have a sale date? thanks

for those folks without instagram account, the link only shows login page, could you at least give a name or something, and do they have a sale date? thanks

instagram.com/tv/Ceh9Sbxu3RK/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I dunno what the date would be, but it's generally the last Friday of the month or close to it, usually 8pm eastern

I was lucky enough to score an October Kizer Friday knife, and was really impressed with the Fit and Finish, then I didn’t see any more listed for awhile, really miss them.

I carried my Kizer Friday Gemini today. I just finished posting this picture in the appropriate picture threads. I'm very happy with how this knife turned out. Perhaps I should explain...

I'm already a fan of Kizer including spare hardware with various models. Well, this knife had a wooden inlay but came with this burlap Micarta scale as a spare... That was amazing! I was confused at first because it's a glue-on like the CRK inlays. That made changing it out less straight-forward. Of course, having taken the time to change mine over makes it even less common. At the end of the day, it's a fantastic variation on one of my all-time favorite designs. I'm grateful to Kizer for the opportunity to have this in my pocket.

This is the kind of thing I want to see from the Friday Club.

EshGeYO.jpg

Back