1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Kizer Gemini Left-Handed

Discussion in 'Kizer Cutlery' started by RamZar, Jul 20, 2017.

1. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
  2. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Lefties get the machined clip? It's getting better all the time ;)

3. Anderdale

Anderdale

Nov 21, 2015
    Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

4. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    The right-handed model also has the machine titanium clip now.

[​IMG]

5. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Very respectable move by Kizer.

6. Anderdale

Anderdale

Nov 21, 2015
    Wow!

Got mine in today. I did not expect this kind of quality. I am blown away.

Hackenslash likes this.
  7. CharlieTheLefty

CharlieTheLefty

Jul 6, 2017
    Any videos of the action guys?

8. issues

issues

May 9, 2012
    It is an awesome knife! Here is a quick clip of the knife in HD.

Thank you Kizer for making what may be the first left-handed production flipper (at least that I know of)! I hope there are many more to come!!!

Hackenslash likes this.
  9. kizer news

kizer news

Oct 14, 2015
    Thanks for your support! We are glad that you all have such good feedbacks on the left-handed Gemini!

issues and Hackenslash like this.
  10. issues

issues

May 9, 2012
    I see these have sold out. I have a friend who missed out on these. Is there any chance of seeing more or other Kizer designs being made in a left-handed configuration?

EDIT: Never mind. They show as in stock again. :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  11. Kyle78

Kyle78 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Blade logos are backwards. Nice to see some lefty knives!

12. LX_Emergency

LX_Emergency KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 28, 2007
    I hope this is the start of a trend! I'm out of funds at the moment (and I guess they're sold out anyway) but since buying a lefty spyderco I'd really love to buy more lefty folders. It just feels so nice to be able to close stuff the way it was meant to be closed.

13. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    How do I get one of those milled Ti pocket clips?

14. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    It's my understanding that the Left-handed Gemini comes with the milled clip standard. Hopefully they'll include the milled clip on the Right-handed Gemini in the future. Otherwise, you can contact Kizer via their service and support email and request a Kizer Ursa Minor clip. I ordered two Guru milled clips earlier this year that shipped from China for $35.

[email protected] or [email protected]

15. LastRodeo

Nov 2, 2013
    Thanks!

16. LastRodeo

Nov 2, 2013
    I received my right hand Gemini today and it came with the new milled clip, which was a pleasant surprise. I had ordered a milled clip from the manufacturer, so I guess I will have a spare clip or maybe I can pass it onto someone who would like a milled clip for their Gemini.

Btw. I had high expectations for the Gemini, based on the glowing reviews I have read and seen. I wasn't let down, it is going to be a great ecd.

NG VI likes this.
  17. shaztec

shaztec

Jun 22, 2016
    Just ordered one of these. Really pleased to see kizer release a lefty frame lock.

NG VI and kizer news like this.
  18. Juhjames

Juhjames

Jan 22, 2016
    I really hope blade hq or some other nice knife site commissions another order of these left handed models. Some of us missed out the last time around and want to order a few!

19. issues

issues

May 9, 2012
    Check the "email me" button at BladeHQ. They seem to come in batches. They have gone out of stock a few times so there's a chance they will come up available again sometime soon.

20. stevekolt

stevekolt Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Ordered mine from BHQ yesterday...