• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kizer Ki3404A2 Titanium 3" Ti - PRICED TO SELL 80$

Hey guys- first sell here. Just purchased the 30$ gold membership to do so!
I am, however, iwearmywatch on Reddit where i am recognized and trusted in the subreddit Knife_Swap!!

Kizer Ki3404A2 $80

Friends family or business, i dont care. And free shipping of course for you.

This Kizer is in great condition, I am the second owner, I bought it as "Like new condition". Because of the lock stick (discussed more below) and the pencil markings i would now call it B condition. No scratches or blemishes to speak of. Definitely factory edge. I have had it since yesterday. I found out instantly that i didn't like its feel. Too small for me, i don't think it has good ergonomics. It hurts my hand and doesn't feel good. If you know about Kizer and know about this model and you have smaller hands than me then by all means you may like it! Im just trying to be transparent.

It has lock stick. Pencil markings has taken care of it, but I read that may not last. It wasn't needing two hands level of lock stick but definitely some. I wish the previous owner would have told me so I am telling you. If you are smart with pivot disassembly and taking knives apart then this may be a steal for you because it may be easily affected. I am too much of a noob.

I will consider literally every single trade that is a folder. I am new to knives so PM me away.

PHOTOS: http://imgur.com/a/qnzoi

Last edited:
Back