Kizer new item---Velox 2(Ki4478)--Michael Vagnino!!!

Kizer news:

When Velox2 is opened,the ingeniously hidden flipper on the Velox 2 adds to the agile mix of form and function while maintaining an innocuous image to the casual eye.
"Low Profile" was the key inspiration for this knife. It blends seamlessly into your everyday life till it is time to cut your troubles away.

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b428/kizernews/Kizer Forum/Kizer 2016/Ki4478_zps6n9ryy6f.png
Ki4478 Image:

Model No.: KI4478
Model Name: Velox 2
Designer: Michael Vagnino

Blade Material CPM-S35VN
SystemBall bearing
Blade Thickness0.157"(4mm)
Blade Length3.37"(85.7mm)
Overall Length7.77"(197.4mm)
Handle Material6AL4V Titanium
Weight4.81oz(136.6g)
MSRP250USD

If you want more information, please log in our website :www.kizerknives.com

It is great!!!I will have it next week,can't wait to see Velox in live.I like very much this hidden flipper feauture.

One of the best looking Kizer knives!!!Pure classic look!

Kizer really great work!!Kizer knives every day getting better.

It's a stunning knife, but so similar in finish and appearance to my Gemini it may be hard to justify for me.

Yes, there are some similarities but (for me) more then enough differences to make them two really different knives.
First of all the shape of the handle and the blade are really different. In the pictures you can see that my Velox is the prototype because it doesn't have the blue screws that make for a lot of the similar appearance.
Also different is the length and thickness of the handle. The Velox2 fits and fills my hand better then the Gemini (and I don't have that big hands...)
All in all, for me the Velox2 is the bigger and more robust brother of the Gemini. And for me that hidden flipper is the icing on the cake!
Vergelijk%252520Gemini%252520Velox3.jpg

vergelijk%252520Gemini%252520Velox.jpg

vergelijk%252520Gemini%252520velox2.jpg

So the one I bought was also a prototype, because it also doesn't have blue screws
(Knife is still in transit so I can't verify yet)

Should have wait a bit longer :grumpy: :)

I wish that the current flipper designs also had thumb studs to allow for a thumb opening option. I don t even look at ZT s anymore because of this. Yet I m so impressed with my Kizer folder, I still want to add to my Kizer collection.

Back