Kizer new product Assassin(Ki3549)

I like them both! I think this may be the first design I've seen to come in both traditional and front flipper variants. That's cleverly done. :thumbsup:

Very nice blade, but weak handles. They look like something salvage from a gas station knife. You can do better.

n2s

I don’t know lol, maybe something a little less “murder-ish” o_O
LOL, Zorro maybe, someone said the thumb hole looks like Zorro's mask:D but the name is decided by the designer, we can't change it;)

I don’t know lol, maybe something a little less “murder-ish” o_O

People said the same thing about the Harnds Assassin. I called it "the finger assassin" because it was drop-shutty with a tiny flipper tab. :p

The Civivi Asticus and the Steel Will Gienah have caused a lot of jokes recently. It is always wise to check with native language speakers before naming a product.

People said the same thing about the Harnds Assassin. I called it "the finger assassin" because it was drop-shutty with a tiny flipper tab. :p

The Civivi Asticus and the Steel Will Gienah have caused a lot of jokes recently. It is always wise to check with native language speakers before naming a product.
Thank you, good point, we will chat with our designer about this next time.;)

Back