Kizer Original Tuxedo/G10 bearings size

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is the size of the bearings in Kizer Original? Inner and outer diameter and ball size please. My knife is on the way. I'll get it in a couple of weeks. It would be nice to order a pair of Skiff bearings utill it arrives.

It's the same size as the Feist bearings. I disassembled both of mine to double check, as I was planning on order a few sets for my fat carbon Originals. I ultimately decided against it tho, don't use mine enough to justify the extra expense. Its still possibly my favorite Kizer design tho.

I don't have an Original but several recent Kizers seems to use 1.2mm bearings.

EDIT: 3/64" bearings

Last edited:
Speaking of tuxedo

20230618_102245.jpg

So I got a bunch of the 5mm, 15-ball, 3/64" glide rings from Skiff. I tested them out in a bunch of current Kizers and that seems to be their new favorite size. My results are now posted on his compatibility list and I've got another order on the way.

While I don't have an Original, this is probably a safe bet. Just use calipers to measure your stock bearings. (If you don't have calipers, this is a good excuse to order an inexpensive digital set. It's a tool that will definitely come in handy sooner or later.)

Back