Kizer roach Came in ! Impressed !

My first Kizer folder came in today ! Was a little un easy being pretty new company But I gotta say I'm very impressed with the quality and looks of this
Fine blade. I am pretty much a spyderco fanboy since I live in Lakewood co 30 min away from the factory's in golden ,
But after the look an feel of my new Kizer I think I'll add a few more 😝 No manufacturing flaws , very solid
In the hand, factory edge came hairsplitting sharp, detent locks securely, blade flips open with barely any pressure , incredibly smooth opening and closing , bearing pivot is smooth as glass will be recommending
To others and adding more to my own collection I would for sure put this knife up against any of my more expensive folders any day

Convinced Kizer is a great knife company with amazing quality !!!

wooooooow I'm so happy when I hear such a good story!!!
Thanks for sharing this story with us on the forum ;)

Almost all peoples fall in love with Kizer when they try one ;)

Thanks for the post and enjoy your Kizer knife.
I'm a recent fan, with the Ki4449.
rolf

Hi, Flipper932:

Thank you for your support! We are big fan of the Roach as well. An unusual name, for sure, but what a great knife! The wide blade proves itself capable in a great variety of situation, no matter where. The Bladesmith (Titanium, S35VN) and the Vanguard (G10, VG-10) are both great choices. I especially like the Orange handle version of the Vanguard series.

Kizer.

Back