Kizer. Youve got skills. Lets see this?

And Kizer should stay away from rainbow anodization, dog footprints, skulls as well!

I dunno, I've hovered my mouse over the "add to cart" button for the Walkabout a few times...I really don't know why other than I feel like I should support such a bold effort:p

Speaking of the Walkabout...does anyone have one? There seems to be two different groups of pictures out there for it...some show human footprints and some show pawprints. I know one was the prototype and one is the production version...can anyone confirm which is which? Does anyone have the knife? Is it a one handed opener or two handed like the Mistral?

That's a very fair point! They have definitely had some flops in the aesthetic department. I just hate balisongs and karambits (the latter about twice as much as the former), so I don't want to see Kizer make them, for selfish reasons. And Kizer should stay away from rainbow anodization, dog footprints, skulls as well!

Why not encourage kizer too produce things other people would like instead of making snide regards about what other people in this hobby enjoy?

to kizer: thanks for your reply, I'm very excited to see how your company grows over the years, and thanks for the reply!

Why not encourage kizer too produce things other people would like instead of making snide regards about what other people in this hobby enjoy?

Oh yeah, I forgot, we're only supposed to talk about what we like, not what we don't like! Thank you for reminding me.

I would be into smaller fixed blades but also some smaller folding knives too. Would be interested in something in the 2-2.5" blade length range to compete with my Dice and Chaparral.

I'm still waiting for someone to make a large utility balisong - something similar to a Marlowe flat-ground Badger.

I would be into smaller fixed blades but also some smaller folding knives too. Would be interested in something in the 2-2.5" blade length range to compete with my Dice and Chaparral.

i sent in some designs for 3" folders this past weekend....

Back