Knife Catalogs

Does anybody know any good dealers on the Net that offer printed catalogs, preferably free ones. I guess Im just old fashioned, but nothing is better than kicking back and thumbing through a good knife catalog!

Spoonslayer,

Most internet dealers offer a catalog. They are not free. The price ranges from $5 to $8. This covers postage and dealer cost. Some dealers offer a rebate if you subsequently buy a knife from them. It is my understanding that the catalog offered by the various dealers is the same. Discount Knives, Knifecenter of the Internet and Northeast knives offer a catalog. You should be able to find an email address or a web address for these dealers on this site. If not, let me know and I'll post the addresses.

Mike Moore

Smoky Mountain Knife Works and BudK both have catalogs...but neither of then carry too much that is worth while, lotsa pakastani/United stuff...but Smoky does carry some cold steel and spyderco stuff.....

Do you already have the Cold Steel Catalog...for a free item, it is pretty nice...though you do have to choke down th editorials with a grain (bag) of salt...

YeK

Spoonslayer,

You might try "The Cutlery Shoppe" their # is 1-800-231-1272, their website is www.cutleryshoppe.com. Free catalog and very good service.

I would have recommended Ironstone but it seems they are downsizing to more of a distributor role for Spyderco and a few other makers.

Good luck,
William

I believe Bladen's catalogs are free. Their prices are typical catalog/retail--but the catalog itself is pretty nice. They do have a website also (via knife connection ?).
MCK

------------------
It is better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

spoonlslayer -- I emailed most of the manufacturers, distributors and dealers most have sent me their catalogs for free.

In my catalog collecting life (guns and knives), I paid for only one -- KnifeCenter's 440++ pages international Catalog B for $17. This is the biggest catalog on knives. DiscountKnives sell the same catalog but at a lower price.

http://www.tiac.net/users/knives/cat.jpg

Blue Ridge Knives, a wholeseller, gives its dealers the same catalog for free.

Moteng and NKDI also gave me copies of their wholesale catalogs. Their prices to dealers are really eye-openers, to say the least.

If you want to know more about a knife company's product, ask for their catalog. If you want to know more prices, better to surf the net.

Back