Here's some info from a post I made last month:
Here are a few links to good catalogs:
- The best production catalog going! Several knife shops use this as their standard catalog, so if you see an offer for a 400+ page catalog, it's likely this same one.
- Nice quarterly mini-catalog.
- A.G. Russell catalog is a must.
There are several custom catalogs as well. Of course, these are not free like the others.
- There's a pic of their catalog on the front page. Scroll down the page and click where it says "Feedback Form" and you'll be able to get a copy free. The annual subscription rate is $18 I believe.
- $20 per year for a must-have catalog if you're a custom collector.
- You can download and print their monthly catalog that has color pics of all of the custom knives that AZCK has in stock, along with descriptions and prices. I actually pay a fairly outrageous sum of money for a yearly subscription (about $50 or $60 a year IIRC), but the pages are printed on a much better printer than the one I have. And, like I said, I'm a catalog freak!
I hope this info helps.
AKTI Member #A000289
[This message has been edited by Senator (edited 01-09-2000).]