Knife Center Exclusive Cru-Wear.

Why no excitement about this? I'm glad in a way, It beats watching the clock and hoping for the best on a DLT PM2 exclusive.
A $130 American made exclusive in Cru-Wear. I just bought 2. The smooth G10 isn't an issue with the Manix 2 ergo's. I don't love black but no problem. A fantastic package overall.
It seems strange to me this is overlooked or at least not hyped.

I also feel that these less hyped exclusives will be the scarcer collectors knives in future as many will go into service unlike some "grails or hyped knives" that go into safes.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Gave away my Manix2 to a buddy that needed a knife a few years back, and never got around replacing it for myself. Also been meaning to try cruwear at some point... Good opportunity to get two birds with one stone here.

I got one, will be here Monday.

I’m not usually a fan of smooth G10 but since the Manix has so much jimping and locks in so well I don’t see it being an issue. Excited to try Cruwear also.

Makes you wonder if Spyderco has gotten a bunch of Cruwear and this is the first of several Golden models...like a Shaman and a P3LW...

I got one, will be here Monday.

I’m not usually a fan of smooth G10 but since the Manix has so much jimping and locks in so well I don’t see it being an issue. Excited to try Cruwear also.

Makes you wonder if Spyderco has gotten a bunch of Cruwear and this is the first of several Golden models...like a Shaman and a P3LW...

Never warmed up to the manix but more cruwear = yes, please.

I like the Manix, it's one of my favorite Spydie platforms, and makes for an excellent user.
PYeXfXX.jpg

Just for a change from black I kind of wish they would have went the same smooth forest green they used on the s90v Native 5 exclusive they did a couple of years ago..

SP41GPFGR5_LS2R.jpg

That is a very pretty knife for sure. Dark greens, orange and red are very popular. But if all knives came this way all the time, that would in itself get old and boring. Mix it up and keep it fresh I say.

I ordered one. Woulda preferred something other than black but I like the Manix and I wanna try the Cru-Wear.

Shows still available on my puter;)
But shows shipping in 5 to 7 days :eek:
To long for me lol

Maybe "soon" means 5-7 days but I doubt it. That's why I posted the screenshot from their post. The website doesn't tell you that it's sold out and you are pre-ordering.

Maybe "soon" means 5-7 days but I doubt it. That's why I posted the screenshot from their post. The website doesn't tell you that it's sold out and you are pre-ordering.
That’s interesting they show in stock but guess they didn’t say were there in stock lol.

That was fast. The PM2 version of this was around for a few weeks IIRC.
Many variables one being how many did they have a long with how many runs of the pm2 before they started having shelf time . The Manix 2 is absolutely a great knife but I’ll take a pm2 or 3 all day long If I had to choose one or the other. But that’s just me and with that being said I still might pickup a Manix 2 in Cruwear :thumbsup:

I would like to have picked up one of a recent run of the Manix 2 in 20cv. I need stainless steel in my edc/work knives. I m a little worried about the corrosion resistance of Cruwear in a high humidity area with a lot of exposure to sweat. My blades with zdp189 and m4 have been too corrosive for me to carry without daily cleaning and oiling.

Last edited:
Back