Knife Dreams

I dreamed last night that I leapt off a balcony and buried my Heretic Manticore E and Hogue Exploit in our governor's back I then proceeded to break a certain mayor's neck, and take out a few other important political figures from my state.

Waking up sucked. All the good I had done wasted.

Crazy crazy dream last night.

So, in moving a couch (of which is never seen, in a house I'd never lived in) I found several knives I don't remember buying. Now the rational portion of my brain said "well, you did have a battle with encephalopathy on and off for two years, could have bought them then."

One was a small tanto Hinderer. I don't care for Hinderer knives or tantos. Odd.

The second was a Southern Grind Spider Monkey with custom scales with MOP inlay. It had a damascus blade.

The next was a TAD Dauntless of some sort. A knife I haven't thought about in at least 4 years.

The rest were custom or models I imagined, many of which I would never buy. This furthered the encephalopathy rationale.

It gets crazier.

I then came on bladeforums and created a post called "Knives you find that you don't remember buying."

I woke up after that.

No idea where this is coming from. Possibly that I'm considering selling two knives to buy something higher end?

Weird, and unfortunate that I didn't wake up owning those knives. Of course I'd sell all but the Spider monkey.

Then buy something very expensive.

Back