Knife Giveaway: 1000 Reasons to Say Thank You!

Never hada slipjoint knife before! I'd be interested! Congrats on the 1000th posts! I'm "almost" at 100 posts, even tho i've been registered since 2004..hehehe!

That's very generous of you fewpop. Congratulations on your 1000th post!

Gary

I never pass off a chance to win a knife! :D

This is why these forums are so great. Thank you very much for the contest. :thumbup:

Congrats on the hitting quadruple digits, fewpop, and a big thank you to you as well. It was your generosity and caring that gave me my current EDC when I lost my previous one, so it's like I carry you around with me everyday. Here goes nuthin!!

Hi there Fewpop,

Your post was very eloquently stated and I am in total agreement with you. This is a special place indeed.. Super looking knife here you are giving a away here. I love Canoe patterns, especially Case's models.

I'll play if I may, please!. Very kind of you. Happy 1000 to you Sir!. I look forward to many more as your contributions are a valuable asset here and this place wouldn't be quite the same with out them.

Anthony ~ ><> ~

could lightning strike twice?? I'm right next to sunnyd for luck

Wow, that's very generous. Count me in and thank you, even if I don't take her home. By the way, nice photos!!

Thank you for the contest, she is a beautiful knife!:thumbup: Congrats on your 1000+

Only 58 entrys so far. Step right up and try your luck. The odds are good. ;)

Thanks for the nice comments folks. :)

Back