Knife Giveaway from Thomas (find it here)

OK, -213- knives! 2nd guess.
Wow how many knives were at that sale?
Lets see, about $30.00 average per knife?? More or less?
Ka Ching $$$ :eek::eek::eek::D

I'll guess 316,, unless its already been taken.

Dave, does your wife know about all those new knives? lol

Hi Kershawguy, thank you for the fun.
Good luck guys, may the winners enjoy your new toys. ;)

My 2nd guess is...126...(At-least, that's the number that my cat told me to guess.:D.).

my first guess was zero, maybe they gave him a knife, and he got a couple the giveaway. I thought that would be an interesting twist and worth a try.
I second-guess was to try to grab the high-end at 365 per day of the year. this seems less likely. but he said within a hundred of what it been gassed. which replaced a minimum about 260
say we go with 260 knives. A most $8,000 and cutlery, and this is a fair minimum with a price break, I see a minimum of $6,000 to 10,000 plus.

I would this be handled to put them all in cardboard boxes but say that at least nine big cardboard boxes full of knives. Plus the inherent risk a fairly large one of storing that many knives, in your car? Or just about anywhere with that many knife nuts around.

However this contest goes down, I will be the first to say I want details, especially my estimates are anywhere near correct. Please:confused::)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let It Bleed
If I can, I'll change my guess from 50 to 150. Damn, I chose 50 just because I was getting frustrated finding that each number I chose had aleady been taken and thought that 50 was out of the ballpark. Instead it was a shallow pop fly. Man am I jealous!

We can't change guesses , but you still have tomorrow. Keep guessing.

Dave

Today's guess 150. :) Thanks for the opportunity.

After buying the Cyclone, I have now bought a SG2 Blur, an E.T. and a Benchmade Stryker. I'm going to check out a BM Mini-Skirmish and I'll post a novice's opinions regarding all. Without question, Kershaw's AO system is the smoothest and easiest to close one-handed. It is a disease and I don't need no Doctor (with props to Humble Pie). :) Still eagerly awaiting the SG2 Ti JYD and am increasingly concerned that the idiot deliveryman may have left it when I was out of town from the day before Thanksgiving until that Sunday. If it came UPS, I'm probably screwed as I have had problems with them in the past.

ok...i'm going with a second guess of 194.....i hope you use em all and have fun with em....ryan

Back