knife giveaway-WINNER PICKED

Good morning!

I recently completed the following knife. When almost to the finish line, I discovered a tiny crack near the butt of the handle. Instead of throwing away this padauk burl, I fixed it with CA glue+dust and since I do not trust the wood for future cracks, I decided to do a giveaway.

The rules are simple, be a gold member or above and type "I'm in", that's it, no need to follow on instagram or whatever (even though it's always appreciated @tony_mont_knives). Please do not post more than once to avoid any mistakes later on.

Here is a video of the knife, it has an antiqued finish on the blade. The handle is padauk burl. Near the end of the video I'm trying to show the crack with my nasty thumb. Not sure if it's really visible.

The knife does not come with a sheath and I cover the shipping cost no matter where you are.
Entries are valid until the end of 20th of December Greece time(one month from now). I will pick the winner randomly using the wheel of names and post a video of it to avoid any misunderstandings.

I cannot guarantee the handle will not crack further or a new place.

I believe I've remembered everything, good luck everybody!

I'll get in on this. If I win, I would like for the knife to go to Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66 . Thanks for the chance Tony!

I’m in.

Thank you for the opportunity Tony,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Just wanted to let you know guys, currently in Greece it's 10:37am. As a reminder, entries are eligible until midnight in Greece, that's roughly 13 and half hours from now.
Once the time runs out, I will make a list of all the valid names prior to the drawing.

Thank you everybody for your kind words and good luck in the drawing!

What the heck...I'm in! Thanks for the chance!

It's midnight and the entries are closed!
In the morning, I will post a list of all the eligible names and then move with the drawing.

Thanks everybody, I will keep you updated as things go along.

Missed this by a few minutes but unless the gold requirement was later waived I wouldn't qualify but wanted to say the knife looks quite nice.

Good morning everybody!

As I said on my previous message, I will make a list of all the eligible entries. Remember, an entry to be valid has to have a gold membership subscription (or above) AND enter prior my last message which was the ending time (midnight 20th of December, Greek time).

Without further ado, the list of names is this.

1) ohen cepel
2) GrobTheory
3) boss_crew
4) majorpain1
5) rockman0
6) yoko
7) nickycat
8) charlesf20
9) andybtruckin
10) r8shell
11) AntDog
12) karnaknives
13) scottc3
14) Bigfattyt
15) ooitzoo
16) bigolegator
17) Notaflashyguybyanymeans
18) jfk1110
19) Travis Talboys
20) gooeytek
21) Bmurray
22) SharpMetal
23) COSMO
24) junglefighter
25) Bizenboat
26) Rupestris
27) shoegazer
28) AdamFuzzyballs
29) The Warrior
30) awjones
31) Chrisinzky
32) Zulus
33) Owen K.
34) bikerector
35) Bob9466
36) JJ_Colt45
37) rc75mhz
38) Pàdruig
39) Wood Splitter
40) xxwarderxx
41) 87Burban
42) Andy the Aussie
43) d762nato
44) sickpuppy1
45) C Ben Susrool
46) CDHumiston
47) woodysone
48) flatfootedrunner
49) stabman
50) Ruhiger Sturm
51) kvaughn
52) abbydaddy
53) greatscoot
54) 91bravo
55) Tanker 1/66
56) Bobthebrewer
57) Retired UPS Driver
58) xeodguy
59) Hard Knocks
60) jlauffer
61) CVamberbonehead

I will draw the winner tomorrow (more likely around the same time as now). Even though I have triple checked the list, the reason I'm allowing the extra time is to give you guys some time to check the list for yourself. If you meet the criteria and I have not put you on the list, please let me know!

Good luck everybody!

The anticipation builds...

intensity-intensifies.jpg

Back