• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife hunter's Mistresses, and more forsale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer
stuff moved to new thread to consolidate

NMSFNO satin black paper full convex zero edge $599MO
HalloweenblackpaperHaileysleepy--3.jpg

HalloweenblackpaperHaileysleepy--2.jpg

NMSFNO black/while & black g10 $450 430 410 MO INCONUS
nmsfno001.jpg

nmsfno002.jpg

NM SHMS .220" $475425 MO INCONUS. Yes it has nuclear meltdown on top and on talon hole. See pics
bladewestandsnodyscores027.jpg

bladewestandsnodyscores028.jpg

]

Last edited:
Satin/red & black g10 OD $TRADED$
Bladeshowscores005.jpg

Bladeshowscores006.jpg

Bladeshowscores007.jpg

FBM $traded MO THese are standard handles
MS w/sheath traded MO
AD $traded
GW $250-sold

BusseandSnodys011.jpg

BusseandSnodys012.jpg

BusseandSnodys013.jpg

Last edited:
NMFBM satin black paper full convex zero edge $ 849 sold

HalloweenblackpaperHaileysleepy--5.jpg

FFBM black/Tequila sunrise mag g10 $499 MO INCONUS SPF to knife1415
bladewestandsnodyscores013.jpg

OJ Warden .140" $325MO SPF slightly used but hard to tell. edge is like new. Comes with homemade leather sheath

bladewestandsnodyscores025.jpg

2007 SE FBM dc/black/green g10 mags $749 699 SPF MO INCONUS

bladewestandsnodyscores043.jpg

Satin/Tequila sunrise mag g10 .270" FSH $529 sold MO INCONUS
bladewestandsnodyscores018.jpg

FBM Tanker/ black paper mags .300+" $499 SPF MO INCONUS
bladewestandsnodyscores011.jpg

One of a kind set of Meaners #1 Leaner, Meaner and Original .345" Porky Parkway $2350 SPF MO INCONUS
snakebaIIIandbaldeagle007.jpg

snakebaIIIandbaldeagle008.jpg

NMFBM rare dc/hand shaped black micarta $699SPF MO INCONUS
bladewestandsnodyscores001.jpg

All prices are for United States Post Office Money orders. I also accept paypal for your convienince if you cover the 3.0% additional fee that paypal charges in conus. If its overseas you are also responsible for any other fees as well.

* The "Shipping included" IS only CONUS USPS Priority with signature Confirmation. Alaska, Hawaii...There MIGHT be additional charges to ship to you... & International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be additional shipping charges to ship to you. I WILL NOT LIE or MISREPRESENT the VALUE of ANY KNIFE on a CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM. Please understand that if I cannot track or insure a package to you, I will NOT be held responsible for the contents... But of course I would be entirely willing to assist you as much as I can in the recovery process.

* PayPal fees are on the BUYER. But, I do also accept & prefer USPS Money Orders as an option to avoid those extra fees charged by PayPal.

* All sales are final, unless the knife is not in the condition as described in the listing... I do my best to spot, describe, and show any 'oddities' outside of the occasional minor normal imperfections from the production company or maker if new/unused, and if the knife being sold is used, I show clear pix of the current condition of said knife. Just as I would expect, if I were the person wishing to buy the knife or knives. ALL knives sold by me are photographed just prior to listing, & the knife you wish to purchase that is shown in any image on any of my For Sale threads is the exact knife you will receive.

* I reserve the right to refuse service without explanation... You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. Feedback will be checked. The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread gets first consideration for sale. BUT... Please do not post this phrase of intent to buy UNLESS you are ready to carry through with the sale... PLEASE.

Last edited:
What's the thickness on the SHBMs?

.270" thick which is the same specs of two of my slotted bolt shbm's. THe only exception is that both the black and sage remakes have penetrator tips. See pics below

shbms002.jpg

knivesmay2009073-1.jpg

Does this on "NM SHMS .220" $475 MO INCONUS. Yes it has nuclear meltdown on top and on talon hole. See pics" have discoloration on the blade or is it the light in the picture?

how thick is the MS w/sheath?
second in line for the FFBM black/Tequila sunrise mag g10 please...

I'll take the OJWarden, check email.

Its all yours:thumbup:

Does this on "NM SHMS .220" $475 MO INCONUS. Yes it has nuclear meltdown on top and on talon hole. See pics" have discoloration on the blade or is it the light in the picture?

Its a smudge on the lense. THe lens was a little dirty. ITs not the knife:)

how thick is the MS w/sheath?
second in line for the FFBM black/Tequila sunrise mag g10 please...

noted for 2nds. THe od linen MS is .187"

take $50 off the 2007 SE FBM dc/black/green g10 mags making it $699

...................................:)

Last edited:
I'll buy the 2007 SE FBM. E-mail sent.

Gene

Last edited:
I'll take the following:-

Satin/Tequila sunrise mag g10 .270" FSH $529 MO INCONUS

(Now USD 479 ...correct?)

Please mail me Paypal details to pay (I'll take care of charges) to moorea "at" mweb.co.za

Shipping is to verfied address BTW.

Regards

Aubrey

PS - E-mail sent

Last edited:
I'll take the following:-

Satin/Tequila sunrise mag g10 .270" FSH $529 MO INCONUS

(Now USD 479 ...correct?)

Please mail me Paypal details to pay (I'll take care of charges) to moorea "at" mweb.co.za

Shipping is to verfied address BTW.

Regards

Aubrey

PS - E-mail sent

yes $479 is correct. Thank you. email inbound

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back