knife nuts alabama

I collect and sell antique weapons from Indonesia. I have a friend that sells weapons from the Philippines. I am always looking to find Sumatran weapons or shields. I have a nice very old Nias shield for sale.

Hey Blade: Heck yeah. Right now I'm still in Texas. Ol' San Anton to be exact. But, come December 2 me an the wife gonna move to Alabama, to a little town outside Andalusia called Gnatt. Got us a patch of ground scraped off on the Conecuh River and a little mobile home strapped down to the bank. Gonna make knives and fish the rest of my life...can't wait. Give me a holler at rexcent@aol.com.

Not there yet, but I've got an application in for a job (promotion) that's located in Montgomery. Keep your fingers crossed -- with any luck I'll be an Alabama knifeknut before summer rolls around.

Hey Sky I got my fingers crossed for ya...you ol' promoted bastid!!! C'mon in to Montgomery there boy, an when ya get ready to go fishin' drop me a line. Cuz soon I be able ta roll out my back door and flop right in th Conecuh River. Catfish in there thad scare a bear.:)

i wish both of you good luck and asafe move.you are right the cat in alabama will scare the s''t out of you.mabey all of us can get together and catch some.

dsvirsky
Hows Roanoke? Can't believe you would leave for Alabama. I was just home to Roanoke Monday went to Lewis Gale to see some crazy doc.

Well, seems ol'Tom doesn't think very much of Alabama. That's ok. I lived in Virginia for a couple of years, real nice state. Just got some people that have low opinions of other places. For all you other Virginians who want to make your home in the Heart of Dixie, we make you feel as welcome as we can. And hopefully ya'll just be Alabama home folks after awhile. "Sweet home Alabama. Where the skies are so blue. Sweet Home Alabama. Lord, I'm coming home to you."

LMAO.
Alabama's a very nice place, but Roanoke is home, what can I say? anywhere south of Maryland/D.C is better then anywhere North of them. But hey if it's in America I can live anywhere, well maybe not Kalifornia I'd have to give up everything I own just move in there. Ill stay put here and be happy.

I have traveled and lived alot of places in the US. Seems to me the best part of this country is the country. Small town with plenty of woods and natural landscapes. Big cities are ok but not quite for me. Raised in the backwoods of Alabama and seems that's where I gravitate to. But, there is some real pretty country in any of the states. We just gotta use some sense and buckle down to take care of it, lower polution and leave some wilderness in its natural state. Far as I'm concerned this is the richest most beautiful country on earth with the best people anywhere. We also make the best knives.

Tom,
Roanoke is a fine place to live, but there's not much chance I'll be able to stay here. I've reached a point in the organization I work for where there's no room to move up, unless I move. Montgomery seems as nice a place as any (sure as heck not putting in for the opening in Newark, NJ :barf: ).

Started out in the SF Bay Area, arrived in Roanoke less than 2 years ago, have no idea where I'll be living 5 years from now.

Madison, Alabama here.

Moved here 13 years ago from Seattle. Took about 2 years to adjust. I now realize how fortunate I am to live in a state that's still part of America. Almost the best schools in the state and, of course, I met my wife here. Got 2 kids, a 4x4 and a bunch of AR's. Oh, yea, I only got a couple dozen knives, so please don't kick me out yet!!! :)

Albin

Back