Knife or Death - New TV Show

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Soooo....

I went and did a thing back in early Feb. and filmed an episode for the Pilot Season of Knife or Death.

It is a Cutting Competition spinoff show from Forged in Fire.

Ads are already being shown on History Channel as it is just over 2 weeks from the first episode debut.

The first Episode will air on Tuesday April 17 at 10pm.

My Episode is scheduled to air on Tueday May 8 at 10pm.

Here is a link to one of the first commercials being shown.
The competitors shown are from the first episode to come on.

I hope that you all are able to watch each and every episode.

I have not been impressed with Sling I do like channels via Amazon and from what I hear Hulu is nice haven't used it myself since they killed off their free option.

My kid (11 yrs old) watches Forged in Fire and I just saw the commercial this week for the new show. I'll be watching!

I’ve been watching these and look forward to seeing the episode your on. Hope you did well.

These are great times for custom knives.

I’ve been watching these and look forward to seeing the episode your on. Hope you did well.

These are great times for custom knives.

Thanks

I’m looking forward to your episode.

With your build and your blade and cutting geometry, it should be interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised if you sweep it.

I just hope you took a moment on that big fish and didn’t rush through it. It’s taken down so many people...

Looking forward to watching tonite Big Chris. How did you edge hold up running that course?
Scott

I would say that it is 90% to 95% plus.
Sections will shave, and 98% of the edge will still cut printer paper.
I have 2 small deformations and one chip.
All in all I am very pleased with how the knife held up.

That's awesome Chris. That is a brutal course. I've been wondering if they might throw a bone chop in at some point. That is pretty brutal on an edge especially if the edge cants/torques. Chipping, rolling or denting is a big factor.
Scott

Back