Knife or Death

I have got to find someplace to go watch this!!!!

I haven't had a television set since late 1994. I don't watch TV or movies (how in the world does anyone find time for that? i saw a statistic recently that USans watch an average of four hours per day!!! How is that even possible? no sleep? Watch while doing other things? like driving? :p i digress...) My point here is I'm going over to a friend's place to watch this. Yeah Jo!!!!

7 hours!

I haven't had a television set since late 1994. I don't watch TV or movies (how in the world does anyone find time for that? i saw a statistic recently that USans watch an average of four hours per day!!! How is that even possible? no sleep? Watch while doing other things? like driving? :p i digress...) My point here is I'm going over to a friend's place to watch this. Yeah Jo!!!!

7 hours!
:eek: impressive!

My Big screen is ready:p When Jo Chops I will be able to put it on SLOW MOTION:D
sony-75-inch-4K-TV.jpg

Last edited:
Airdate is April 17 at 10 Eastern/9Central
Just a reminder to those just tuning in.

Here's a brief episode synopsis:

"S1, E1
The Last Samurai

In this new series hosted by Bill Goldberg, America’s top bladesmiths, martial artists, and weapons experts face off in the most extreme knife competition ever created. With hand-forged, custom-made, and historical blades, each competitor must stab, slice, and chop through a grueling gauntlet of challenges designed to test their blades and their blade-wielding skills. Will the age-old Samurai technique carry one competitor to victory? Will the ancient Kopis sword survive the course? Or will America’s historical Bowie knife prevail? The final two competitors will go head to head on the daunting final course — “Dead Run.” Who will advance for the chance to win the $20,000 grand prize and be crowned Knife or Death Champion?

Premieres on:Apr 17, 2018
"

You may be able to watch it on History Channel's website (once it premiers):
https://www.history.com/shows/forged-in-fire-knife-or-death/season-1/episode-1

I will check to see if I can watch it on my tablet at 7 PM West Coast time, using the History Channel's app in stead of waiting till 10 PM when it airs on the History Channel on the TV proper.

Damn...not on the History website (yet) and not on Hulu.

Looks like I'll be making an impromptu trip to my parent's house this evening (they're the closest people I know that have cable) ;)

Damn...not on the History website (yet) and not on Hulu.

Looks like I'll be making an impromptu trip to my parent's house this evening (they're the closest people I know that have cable) ;)

Yup not broadcasting live on their app, so I'll have to wait for 10 PM Best Coast Time as I have (Spectrum) cable but I think those who have DirecTV or Dish, may be watching it the same as 10 PM Easterners :)

Back