knife pics

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread featuring peoples knives.We have all seen the nice glossy pics that are availabe on the web but not many of them actually being used .Ill add mine when i work out how to do it :rolleyes:

Too cold and wet up in upstate NY for some outside pics...but I'm cleaning and sharpening and I thought I'd snap a few of the family:

Bushcraft, Woodlore, MUCK, Survivor, and a scout. everything but the scout is in kydex.
11473084626_3cbfec67fe_c.jpg

The MUCK is in a constant battle for my favorite woods knife. It probably had the most woods time this past summer. I love the leg strap set up on the kydex. Perfect carry for this. The yellow liners match my straps perfectly. I always get compliments on this set up...and then I pull that beast out of the sheath and people really lose it.
11473128883_ee5f4e4fd6_c.jpg

I just finished the leather wrap on my survivor sheath. I also built a little extender flap (not pictured) so you can carry this low vertical. The 4 point X allows this to be carried pretty much any way you want.
11472988335_84e1bbc6c1_c.jpg

Keep 'em coming, Dan! I'm on the prowl for a black bushmaster next.

Wow! That is an awesome collection of knives! A bushmaster would great with those.Thanks for letting us see them.

Wow! That is an awesome collection of knives! A bushmaster would great with those.Thanks for letting us see them.

My very first thought also on the collection and the Bushmaster!!! Very Nice!! I gotta get me a MUCK!

How about a BushMaster. I've beat the snot out of this for years and it just kicks rear and takes names. This is by far my favorite knife I own. I am starting a Koster collection because of this blade, all will be users. The next two will be a MUCK and either a Woodlore or EDC, most likely a woodlore. After those I'll have to go for a bushcraft.

IMG_2881.jpg

Back