Knife purchasing while intoxicated

Anybody else fall victim to this?-
Come home from a long week, have 3-4 beers, start browsing blade forums and knife distributor sites, wake up with a new purchase? This is how like the last 4 knives have happened for me lol.
Last night I put in for a 7/7 second, will be my first survive.

I have to be careful of that. My purchases transition from practical to wth was I thinking?!

I have to be careful of that. My purchases transition from practical to wth was I thinking?!

An unexpected package in the mailbox is always exciting though. The "what the hell is...oh yeah, I guess I did order that" moment. :D

I've only done it once and it was around the holidays so I had things arriving every few days or so, but it gave me a chuckle.

Wish there were more available for purchase right now! I would love to have a 7/7 in 3v :( guess I will have to keep a watchful eye!!! Have been a little laxed lately and didn't even know the production schedule had been updated to News and Information >__<

Anybody else fall victim to this?-
Come home from a long week, have 3-4 beers, start browsing blade forums and knife distributor sites, wake up with a new purchase? This is how like the last 4 knives have happened for me lol.
Last night I put in for a 7/7 second, will be my first survive.

That's great. I thought I was the only one. I have a bunch of survive knives on order from this. That's not counting anything else. Happens with me on Amazon too.

Mad max-Yeah man, they were up since Wednesday . Ordered mine on Friday night. Just check the weekly updates

That's great. I thought I was the only one. I have a bunch of survive knives on order from this. That's not counting anything else. Happens with me on Amazon too.

I know right, my Swiss Army knife collection is almost exclusively because of this lol

I ordered a factory 2nd 7/7 last week while I was sober, so I have a different kind of issue :eek:

This is such an awesome thread!!! I hope it keeps filling up with confessions.

Generally, I don't need alcohol go to stupid or regrettable things, but I can't say I've ever been drinking, online and with my credit card handy. I kinda want to try it now :D

Wish there were more available for purchase right now! I would love to have a 7/7 in 3v :( guess I will have to keep a watchful eye!!! Have been a little laxed lately and didn't even know the production schedule had been updated to News and Information >__<

Whoa! You weren't the only one to miss this change. The productions schedule wasn't replaced, but there's a whole new section to navigate to helpful areas. I like it!

Hahaha!!!

Story of my life, dude. Story of my life :D

Lol. You are a good dude SN :thumbup:

He never said he didn't drink and post. :D

Aaaahhh, the rules of posting! Rule #1, never post while angry. Rule #2, never post while drunk. Rule #2 sucks because I'm a pretty happy drunk, so if that one went out the window I would basically never break Rule #1!!! ;)

He never said he didn't drink and post. :D
Sometimes it's more obvious than others.....

Lol. You are a good dude SN :thumbup:

Aaaahhh, the rules of posting! Rule #1, never post while angry. Rule #2, never post while drunk. Rule #2 sucks because I'm a pretty happy drunk, so if that one went out the window I would basically never break Rule #1!!! ;)
Right back at ya, my man.

I'm always more joyful after some beverages. I'm also funnier, better looking and a better singer.

Back