Knife Quote

So I was thinking about getting a tattoo soon and my obsession with knives has led me to want some sort of knife quote to go along with the image of a BM 32.

So I ask from everyone, what would be a good and meaningful quote to have inked?

The only knife quote from a movie that really sticks in my head is the oh so memorable Mick Dundee's "That's not a knife, now this is a knife!"

I admit, I giggle whenever I hear it :)

If you're going to have something inked onto your body for the rest of your life shouldn't the quote be something meaningful to you and not someone else? I don't mean to be a fly in the ointment here, but it is forever and you don't want to say a few months later that something else would have been better.

If you're going to have something inked onto your body for the rest of your life shouldn't the quote be something meaningful to you and not someone else? I don't mean to be a fly in the ointment here, but it is forever and you don't want to say a few months later that something else would have been better.

Very valid point. I have many tattoos. I never regretted any of them, but I was sure of each and every one of them before I got them. Infact, they all mean something to me. That being said, I know several people that just got them to get them and have been sorry.

Anyway, here is my "quote" submission:

“One good, sharp knife is worth two of almost anything else; except women and horses.”
– Charles Jimby…Texas Ranger

Jason

If it were me it would be "Oooh Pointy" or Oooh Shiny" but thats just me, good luck!

i stole a quote from a Star Trek book I read and added a bit extra:

(knife name here)
"Forged in mind, Tempered in Blood"​

And then maybe have the outline of the knife with it vertical "through" the words.

What'cha think?

------- Eric

i stole a quote from a Star Trek book I read and added a bit extra:

(knife name here)
"Forged in mind, Tempered in Blood"​

And then maybe have the outline of the knife with it vertical "through" the words.

What'cha think?

------- Eric

I like this. Keep the knife quotes coming guys.

Here's mine
l_ea141ce55c95653d0361c5b736d7094a.jpg

l_9b140905ed3f405984eed142a993cc26.jpg

Back