Knife (realization process )

Thank you!That was a very interesting and enjoyable process to see being done.That's the easy stuff ,huh?You've got quite the talent.

Montejano

Your work is wonderful. Do you harden the blades of your knives so that they can be used?

Thank you friends to look. Single desire to share my works and that some of you enjoy the works. But I am thinking about to leave the forums.

Kamkazmoto, the steel is of high quality and temperate properly. All my works are realized with very good and temperate steels.

Montejano

------------------------------------

Gracias amigos por mirar . Solo deseo compartir mis trabajos y que algunos de ustedes disfruten de los trabajos . Pero me estoy planteando dejar los foros .

Kamkazmoto , el acero es de alta calidad y templado debidamente . Todos mis trabajos estan realizados con aceros muy buenos y templados .

Montejano

Fantástico, muchas gracias por mostrar su trabajo y técnica, admiro su talento y paciencia.

Espero que aunque sea solo un poco de cuando en cuando visite y muestre algo de su trabajo en los foros.

Luis

===================================

Fantastic, thank you very much for showing your work and technique, I admire you talent and patience.

I hope that even if it is just a little bit every once in a while you will visit and show some of your work in the forums.

Dear Sir. Your knives never cease to amaze me. Thank you for showing us how you make those fantastic art pieces.

Terrific presentaion and a beautiful blade - many thanks for sharing this with us!

Roger

Back