Knife related tattoos?

Badger, that rocks for sure... :D
and even if i had gone full size (i did manage a clean 80%) you still would have me beat
now someone is gonna 1 up us both and get a full size MachAx or patrol Machette
congrats on that man, super cool...

looking at mine, i do have room to put the BK&T logo above the BK-2 , but it dont know, what do you guys think?

No cause they are on opposite sides. I dont think it would look right

and even if i had gone full size (i did manage a clean 80%) you still would have me beat

looking at mine, i do have room to put the BK&T logo above the BK-2 , but it dont know, what do you guys think?

I have to agree with Badger. It would look wierd. It looks good the way it is now.

WOW......Hard to make me speechless but, you did it......WOW....

All Best.....

ethan

Speechless...I'll take it!
Thanks for making some great knives sir

Thanks rigid
I don't think you need a logo on yours, I only did that side because there is no room on my right side. There is no denying what it is.
Thanks for motivating me to finally get it :D

I gotta see this finished, Off to a good start though. I need a machax tattoo just to see the wife explode.

take video :)

still pondering a tatoo. maybe one day.

Indeed we do love pictures. Without them some are inclined to imply it didn't happen :)

Bam!
Muskogee-20120225-00575.jpg

Back