Knife review to come soon! Please Read.

Hello
smile.gif
I'm the guy who won the throwing knife contest ran by Bobby Branton. E-mails from him have been great and if his knife is as half as good as his character is, I'm a very lucky forumite. Bobby has sent me my new knife today, so it should arrive soon. I'll be giving the knife a review, based largely on Gil Hibben's knife throwing booklet. I figure that evaluating the knife based on someone else's good criteria ought to keep things objective.

For now, please check out Bobby Branton's web site, and be sure to drool at the #12- that's my new one!!
www.brantonknives.com

------------------
"Come What May..."

[This message has been edited by Crayola (edited 04-18-2000).]

You are right, the #12 is quite a knife and sure to generate the envy of all who sees it.

I took your advice and revisited Bobby's website again. He is in the process of building it out and it is coming along just fantastic.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE DETAILED INFO on the 2000 AKTA National competition. Prize money this year, and looks likemany more give-away stuff also. Keep your eye on Jeff Koch and his VERY UNIQUE throwers... I'd almost agree to be on the target board to get one of his models.

------------------
Webmaster
The Sticking Point
www.commonlogic.com/knife

Back