Knife Sale January 1st

I'm very surprised the urban set is still there -- shouldn't last long at this price!

Great looking Urban Set. On my list for this year from you John. After 8 years laid off a week before Christmas so all discretionary spending aka new JK's is on hold for a bit.

Since I need to move these, I’m going to lower the prices by $5 each week. At a certain price I will call off the sale, but only I know what that price will be.
Feel like taking a gamble on waiting for what you think is a good price, or taking a chance on missing out altogether?
Prices are dropped.

I’m just going to take these off the market Wednesday, if they haven’t sold in two weeks, they aren’t going to.

So, I've never had one of those micro prybars. What are people using those for? I'm enamored with how that EDC package's blade looks and keep thinking I may need to scoop that package for a kit for my EDC bag. I would need to pick it up later, so if you take it off the listing I may have to ask you about it in a month or so, or order one of those pry-bars and ask for a similar sheath setup with one of my HCL's.

I’m going to post the “rock bottom price” Wednesday, if they don’t sell then I’ll put them away until Spring.

That prybar is very basic, the K Tool is the way to go, prybar, screwdriver, and bottle opener.
So, I've never had one of those micro prybars. What are people using those for? I'm enamored with how that EDC package's blade looks and keep thinking I may need to scoop that package for a kit for my EDC bag. I would need to pick it up later, so if you take it off the listing I may have to ask you about it in a month or so, or order one of those pry-bars and ask for a similar sheath setup with one of my HCL's.

If these don’t sell by Sunday I’ll auction them off separately. Selling the other two was enough to renew this forum, my business license, and pay for my CCL Renewal class. If I sell these that will cover my new CCL license.

I’m looking for a new place to sell. About 30 people responded in Who Is Still Here, and only 3 or 4 of them are currently customers. I believe it might be time to move on. I haven’t renewed here yet.

I know I won’t be making any more of that style. The sheath alone costs me $25

Would you consider selling the knife and sheath only without the tool?

Jeff

Back