Knife sets? Tandem sheaths?

My Busse bros and sistahs,

What do you think about 1 sheath designed to carry a BM and a MS pair? or a SH and MS? or even two MS in one sheath! Busse can sell the pair as a set! How about a BM with two MS (gurkha style!)If you add the variant factor.....endless possibilities!Now that I think about it how about two BM in one sheath! AAAAGHH! ( I need help)
This concept has been keeping me awake!

------------------
It is all Greek to me

In kydex, this might be possible from the Busse Sheath Shop....in leather, I might be able to make it happen with Kenny Rowe...been thinking about this idea too, but remember, a BM, with a MS piggyback has noticable weight. If that does not bother the person wearing it, than what a tandem THAT would be
smile.gif

Expect a leather version of what you are suggesting here very soon....I'm on it.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

I spoke to Kenny Rowe yesterday and he will be out all next week. So you might try him the week after next. I have seen photos of a multiple bag sheath he has done. He will have to have the knives to do the work. I don't have his number on me, but Andy (Tony Soprano) Prisco has it on his speed dial, even at two in the morning.

With the weight you might want to consider matching sheaths.

Andy,
I was thinking of a pack sheath and not a belt rig!
A Rowe rig? How about some type of integral built-in strop? Are you familiar with the Kramer horsehide strop? maybe this strop (miniature cricket bat shape, 12 inches)can slide in a compartment behind the blade???
I need to stop this insanity.....

Copis,
You're a genius. Imagine a single sheath containing a BM-E or SH-E and the newly conceived AP Limited Production "BF Skinner" hunting knife. No animal on the planet would be safe from this combination
smile.gif

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

I think a jumbo rig is in order. Here it goes. A huge Kydex (because I don't think leather would handle the weight) sheath that houses a BM,SH2,6er,badger,MS, and police recruit. I mean that thing would weigh a ton but OH MAN just think of the coolness.

THe Kenny Rowe rig I saw in "I think" Knives 2000 was a pack sheath for two knives and a hatchet. Kenny uses some real good material and I am of the opinion he can make a suitable rig.

Back