1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Knife "SONG", Why?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Phoynix, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Phoynix

Phoynix

Dec 21, 2013
    I was looking at gross blade failures on youtube...
    Came across this... total user failure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fle8EE_qyxc

This is really concerning because if you review youtube its become a fad.

Am I the only one who can see stupid crap like this resulting in Antistab knife designs becoming law in many countries.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  2. drichardson67

drichardson67

May 13, 2012
    I hope not. The only chance that the truly stupid have to learn anything is when they are NOT protected them from the consequences of their stupidity.

3. twid

twid

Apr 7, 2009
    My buddy did that on a pizza box. Tip went through the box and the wide blade slid down sliced the web between his fingers. Idiot.

4. Myal

Myal

Jun 7, 2003
    Darwin in action ?
    in a small way anyway ...

5. bladeboss

bladeboss

Mar 6, 2012
    Because people are stupid. Plain and simple.

6. Jastab

Jastab

Jan 31, 2013
    At least no blades were harmed in the making of that film :)

7. Krav

Krav Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Can't fix stupid, she should try that with a hammer.

8. R.c.s

R.c.s

Dec 23, 2013
    Well it is in the uk in work placeis as you can only use safety knives and then only if you have wotched a film on how to use it . Common sence is lacking these days . The more stupid the minority are the more the rest of us will suffer

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013