• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Knife Source

I just bought my 7th knife from an independent dealer here in Houston and I thought I'd share this source with all of you. His name is Paul Stanton of Stanton Knives. I met Mr. Stanton at a gun show 5 or 6 years ago and have been dealing with him ever since. he carries both custom and factory knives. A brief list follows:
Benchmade, Spyderco, Boker, Columbia River, etc. He also handles custom knifes from Mel Pardue, Allen Ellishieitz, Pat Crawford, Bob Terazula, Ron Gaston and others.

At this time, Mr. Stanton has no web site but can be reached at (713)728-2042 evenings. He is generally unavailable during the day, weekdays.

I have found Mr. Stanton to be a straight shooter with competitive prices.

Willie Boy

Just thought I would add to this. I have seen stanton knives at the Tulsa gun shows, I guess they set up at most of the big ones here. I believe it is his wife who usually works the shows here. A few of the prices are a little high, but most are quite competitive. I dont usually mind if the price of what I want is a couple of dollars higher due to the fact that they have an incredible selection and Mrs. Stanton is always very kind and very helpful.

Richard

Back