• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife Storage for 60 Pocket knives

colubrid

Gold Member
3 levels of matching size 18” x 14” x 2” ............x 3 levels with various slots for different sized pocket knives . Bot for modern 4”+ knives and also smaller 3” to 2” pocket knives

$70. shipped. I will take a huge loss and pay shipping even thought the box will be quite big

Sorry I do not know how to post pics with this new format. Please send a PM with you email for pictures

Fits together for stacking.

Repels moisture, which is reason you want this. Great for your Benchmade, Zero Tolerance, Microtech, Spyderco, Chris Reeve Sebenzas, GEC (Great Eastern Cutlery knives) , Hinderer, Strider knives, Medfords, We knives, and you name it they will fit.

Has 60 varied slots for folding knives of various sizes. These are new and perfect condition.

when I first saw the post you did not have that note that you did not know how to post pics... if I misread I apologize
I did have that quote but then after your post I enlarged the script and put in bold.

P.S. Not sure why, but I requested picture and never received anything from you...then 3 hours later I see someone else purchased it

P.S. Not sure why, but I requested picture and never received anything from you...then 3 hours later I see someone else purchased it

I work off my phone with pictures and can’t access this site on the phone. That is why I said send emails to PM.

Actually, your original posting stated "Sorry I do not know how to post pics with this new format. Please send a PM with you email for pictures" Anyway, no point crying over spilled milk, just wanted to clear the air so to speak. Maybe since I'm not a paying member I can't send PM's, I'm not really sure how all of this works. Anyway, glad you got your sale. Have a nice week.

Back