Photos Knife Trios

Knife Trios

Post pictures of three knives centered around some idea. Three Spyderco models? Yes! Three knives I take hiking? Yes! Three knives — that's all I have after a divorce? Yes! Three knives with a compression lock? Yes! Three knives with orange scales? Yes! My three favourite choppers? Yes! Three knives with a purple lanyard? Yes! Three knives Uncle Ahmed gave me as a gift when I was 11? Yes! Three clip points? Yes! Or, vice versa, a clip point, drop point and a tanto? Yes! JUST THREE KNIVES? Yes!

Here is the trio I took hiking some time ago.

9TUhHLr.jpg

I often carry trios, typically consisting of a modern folder/traditional/SAK

This first one is probably my favorite trio. Based around burlap micarta, copper, and acid wash. I bought the Boker Trapper first, Then customized the Buck and Vic to match.
VxitILC.jpg

aUB1ojj.jpg

3C5qx0F.jpg

eQYvw7A.jpg

nzrWngG.jpg

5e8UjJw.jpg

9MyCC9Z.jpg

weMAjSW.jpg

zIttxi5.jpg

zmlJhqi.jpg

My hiking trio

mdRc9bT.jpg

OvQIj3I.jpg

Love the concept of "Knife Trios"! It's a great way to share a collection based on theme, function, or even just personal preference. Looking forward to seeing what trios people come up with - could be practical hiking companions, all-time favorite EDC blades, or even a sentimental set of knives!

Love the concept of "Knife Trios"! It's a great way to share a collection based on theme, function, or even just personal preference. Looking forward to seeing what trios people come up with - could be practical hiking companions, all-time favorite EDC blades, or even a sentimental set of knives!
Yeah, that's right! I was thinking the same way.

Back