Knifemaking classes?

Look up the ABS page on the net.
They have great class's also.
I like um both
The ABS would be closer to you on the west bank.
\

Guys,
I believe i am first on the waiting list for the june classes of the ABS school but i dont want to take the risk of not being able to go. Is this NC guild school as good as the ABS school? thanks for the help

Patrick

Might want to check with J.P.Moss, he runs a very thorough, intense school. It is done on an individual basis. Accomodations are at his guest house, meals are furnished also.
Be ready to learn, if you decide to go this way.
cjmoss@brazosnet.com

PS; if you want his phone #, email me and I will furnish it.

The week long classes at the Jr. College in Trinidad, CO, were divided into stock removal, forging, damascus, each a seperate class. Under the wing of the NRA Gunsmithing program taught there. They are a good investment and you will leave with several completed knives.

Originally posted by R Dannemann
The week long classes at the Jr. College in Trinidad, CO, were divided into stock removal, forging, damascus, each a seperate class. Under the wing of the NRA Gunsmithing program taught there. They are a good investment and you will leave with several completed knives.

Ok. Now you have my interest.

Does anybody know of any of these classes in Maryland? More specifically, in Montgomery County?

Sorry to distract from your thread but I didn't feel like a new thread was necessary. Same topic, different state.

Dan

Hey Dan, no problem. I checked the website for the school in CO. It said that there won't be any classes taught in Summer 2002 term. Due to scheduling problems or something. That would have been a good one too. Maybe next year. Any more info, keep it coming. Thanks.

Back