knifey says cut cut slice chop#!@$ what up lately?

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
YAY. I know.. I should follow you on Instagram. But I don't really do Insta/Tumblr/FB/other... so my social internet face is HERE. =E

Daniel!!!!!!!! How do? How are the fam? Are you still making? I assume yes?? Health hopefully in the middle of the road opposed to shitty... One day we are here, the next we aren't.

I think it's time to commission a bali from you. For righties :D I will send you money FIRST to get the bali rollin'

Hi everyone else, what up? Who is still alive and knifing?

Today I'm carrying a non-DFK, as most my DFKS are frickies, backpackers (great bag carry sneaky knife) and CHOPPERS...

Remember to VOTE, and deny the man!

Welp, time to browse shiny objects and then hit a kiddo soccer game. Cheers all and stay slightly sober!

-SLOTH

6k86QoW.jpg

YAY. I know.. I should follow you on Instagram. But I don't really do Insta/Tumblr/FB/other... so my social internet face is HERE. =E

Daniel!!!!!!!! How do? How are the fam? Are you still making? I assume yes?? Health hopefully in the middle of the road opposed to shitty... One day we are here, the next we aren't.

I think it's time to commission a bali from you. For righties :D I will send you money FIRST to get the bali rollin'

Hi everyone else, what up? Who is still alive and knifing?

Today I'm carrying a non-DFK, as most my DFKS are frickies, backpackers (great bag carry sneaky knife) and CHOPPERS...

Remember to VOTE, and deny the man!

Welp, time to browse shiny objects and then hit a kiddo soccer game. Cheers all and stay slightly sober!

-SLOTH

6k86QoW.jpg
SLOTH!!!! Good to see ya here and thanks for posting those sweet DFK's!

Back