Knives and Coffee

Like adding lime to a Corona... I think I get it now, but still seems odd to add something to make it drinkable.

Like adding lime to a Corona... I think I get it now, but still seems odd to add something to make it drinkable.
I dunno. I'm a pretty big coffee snob, and I will admit to the fact that I should NOT be adding cream and sugar. It is basically drowning and dulling all of the subtle flavors in the beans. I guess I just got used to it after 23 years of the same routine. <3

I don't think I posted this one here before. It's probably in the other coffee thread, though.

Totally geeking out on this photograph right now. Amazing composition. *_* I know this isn't a photography forum, but dayuuum DannyP, two thumbs up to you, sir.

Totally geeking out on this photograph right now. Amazing composition. *_* I know this isn't a photography forum, but dayuuum DannyP, two thumbs up to you, sir.

Thanks. Photographing knives can be a challenge, but every once in a while the stars seem to align and I get a pretty good one.:cool: We do have a Photography subforum here also and at least a couple members who are pros that shoot custom knives.

BTW I got a good chuckle out of your signature line.:)

HZNKUz8.jpg

Back