Knives and Hammers Picture Thread

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
I posted today over in @rycen 's EDC XIII thread with a couple pics of my KA large 21 Seb from work, as I often take pics of my jobsite users. There are usually tools and stuff in those pics and today's had my Estwing 20 OZ curved-claw hammer in frame. lzeplin lzeplin , @Fullflat , and @DRLyman got chatting about Estwing hammers and Spikediesel Spikediesel said, "I see a knife and estwing thread coming!"

Anyway, I figured I'd broaden the scope a bit to Knives and Hammers as we have knives and just about everything else here. Always fun to show off our knives, take a look at everyone else's and another theme gives us another excuse to do just that.

Here's my shots from today as I was attaching a couple SS handrail uprights to a well-weathered 20-year-old Cedrela and Red Cedar deck on a house I built around 20 years ago.

sr5gBH9.jpg

Zne2zmL.jpg

bOOQclY.jpg

That's a new one to me, I've never heard of the Goldblatt tool co but it looks like a great little metalworking hammer.
The little plumb is nice too.
I was told the plumb was used for making watches and jewelry, the Goldblatt makes masonry hammers. I found it on bay it reminded me of andy dufresne shawshank redemption hammer worn down to the nub!

Can't from mobile phone. Need to be on imgur desktop.
It takes a bit of work from a phone, but the desktop version can be accessed. It takes a few workarounds to get there now, as imgur seems to have changed some things lately.

Exactly! We've got alot of nail puller but that exumer is by far the best, it's used daily. I'd probably cry if I lost it..

Back