Knives by Sticshooter

I don't know if he posts on this forum by I acquired these knives from Sticshooter (Ressurected Blades) recently. All the blades are recycled sawmill blades (L6). He cranks out several knives each week and in a wide variety of handle materials. He does a lot of handles in sheep horn, moose antler and some really cool multi-wood ones.

The three I have are a sorta Grohmann style skinner/camp knife with spalted red oak handles, a mini skinner with I believe mesquite and maple and a mini nessie with sheep horn scales.

I like the rustic finish on the blades. My favorite is the Grohmann style. The two skinners were ordered after seeing similar knives on his website.

He has a site with lots of pictures of his work including quivers and other archery related leather goods his wife makes.
http://community.webshots.com/user/fishrofmen1

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5958.jpg

IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5962.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

I've only ever seen his little ones, that Grohman-esque one is pretty neat. Thanks for the in-hand shot!

How are the edges on his stuff?

great looking knives B...:thumbup: sticshooter makes some cool knives for sure...you can't beat the prices either...:D

I've only ever seen his little ones, that Grohman-esque one is pretty neat. Thanks for the in-hand shot!

How are the edges on his stuff?

A couple passes on the belt sander with an old 600 grit belt got them where I like. He started making some bigger knives recently

great looking knives B...:thumbup: sticshooter makes some cool knives for sure...you can't beat the prices either...:D

You got that right. Even without sheathes his prices are insanely cheap. :thumbup:

So where are you guys seeing the prices for the knives made by Mr. Sticshooter???

I couldn't find them on that listed website.

L.W.

Geez, thanks a lot Ilbruche, ya got your 'Stic' knives and now you go letting everyone in on it.;) Due to your pics on another forum, especially that Grohman, I'm looking forward to getting a couple knives from him - at least. After showing his stuff here on BF, Sticshooter may have to quit his day job. Nice stuff:thumbup:.