Knives for Blade Show

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I've got 7 knives for Blade Show done so far. If you see something you like, please wright my cell phone # down so we are sure to see one another. I will be wearing Fiddleback T-Shirts all weekend at the show, so I'll be easy to spot!

Back to front in this pic are:

Woodsman - stabalized curly Maple
Hunter - stabalized curly Maple - tapered tang
Hunter - pomelle Sapelle over Wenge
Bushcrafter - Paduk over East Indian Rosewood (EIRW) - Tapered Tang
Ladyfinger - Massaccar Ebony
Ladyfinger - Bocote - Tapered Tang
Runt - Bocote

bsr37-vi.jpg

More pics of this Bushie with Paduk over EIRW with a tapered tang

bsr38-vi.jpg

bsr40-vi.jpg

Other knives on the bench:

Two Woodsmen - stabalized curly Maple over Wenge, and stabalized Black Palm.

bsr32-vi.jpg

bsr33-vi.jpg

A few more.

bsr34-vi.jpg

i sure like that bushie with paduk, love that handle:thumbup:

Ah...the post I've been waiting on:D

That Ladyfinger with the Massaccar Ebony is dead sexy.

The Bushcrafter with Paduk over EIRW is beautiful as well. It almost makes me wish I hadn't already picked up one of your new bushcrafters, almost.

I still love the look of the Runt and that Bocote has some nice lines to it as well.

Altogether great work Andy:thumbup:

Thanks JC. You want me to put your name on something? You wrote down my cell # right?

YES! I'm just not sure which one though:eek:

They're all so tempting it is hard to choose just one:confused:

Unfortunately, the wife is telling me that after Blade, I need to slow down for a while, which makes the decision all the more difficult. I really like the Desert Ironwood Woodsman on the exchange right now. I was planning on showing it to the wife last night, but Bailey was extraordinarily fussy and then the internet wasn't working, so it never happened. If it hasn't sold, maybe you could bring it to Blade as well.

No, I didn't write your number down, I programmed you into my cell:thumbup:

i sure like that bushie with paduk, love that handle:thumbup:

I have no need for any more straight knives but I can't stop looking at your work. Great stuff....good luck at Blade.

You guys will make a mess in your pants when you see these in person.

You guys will make a mess in your pants when you see these in person.

I'll take any excuse I can get for not having to be inconvenienced to walk ALL the way to the bathroom:D

Seriously, I need one of those Runts:thumbup: I'll never make it to Blade in a million years, but one day I'm going to have to snag one of those beauts:thumbup:

I haven't decided what I'm getting at Blade yet, but if this BLJ is making the show, I'd like to pick him up for my FIL.

Fiddleback Forge: Where else can you get a kick-ass, wifey approved Father's Day gift that cuts like a laser and fits in your pocket?

Back