Photos Knives & Guns

Man check out all you can figure out by a picture... Guys be careful with what you post on social media. These treads are awesome but I already know this guy's car, where he goes shopping. Sure he will have a "light".
See where I'm going?
Sorry D-T nothing personal, your post just caught my eyes. Bad guys are everywhere doing the same.
Not here to offend anyone btw
Cheers
All I know from looking at the pic from D Ditch-Tiger is that next time I’m at one of the nearly 3000 Kroger stores, I’m going to be very polite to anyone driving a Kia. ;)

Last edited:
Here's a Sig Commando and a Shbm and a P7 to look at. The sig runs like a sewing machine.
Dad118.jpg

Man check out all you can figure out by a picture... Guys be careful with what you post on social media. These treads are awesome but I already know this guy's car, where he goes shopping. Sure he will have a "light".
See where I'm going?
Sorry D-T nothing personal, your post just caught my eyes. Bad guys are everywhere doing the same.
Not here to offend anyone btw
Cheers

Not sure why you'd assume I drive the Kia; perhaps that's the wifes car and I drive the mystery car that uses the keyfob that's pictured?
So, if your a stick-up man doing research for his next mark on bladeforums.com and purposefully want to target someone who is definitely packing and possibly a hand cannon with reloads, all you'll need to do is go to every Kroger in my state and wait for a guy who may or may not be smoking who is getting out of a Kia or a vehicle that's newer than what, 2012?
I get what your saying about Opsec but seriously?

95A0B52C-DC27-4117-9D6B-AAE062414B37.jpeg

Colt Single Action Buntline Scout .22LR. I’ve never seen another like it.

It was the first pistol I ever shot; every spot of holster wear and oxidation was put there by my farher and me, back when I was a kid. There’s more than a bit of it; I wouldn’t trade it for new.

Last year for my birthday, my 80 year old dad passed it on to me. Now my youngest son and I are putting our own marks on the once imaculate Colt blue satin; here & there it still shines like new.

One day he’ll be doing the same with his son.

The action is still as smooth as butter and as crisp as a February morning.

The Buck 110 was a gift from my father too, back when I was 12 and he took me hunting for the first time.

Last edited:
Back