1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Knives I missed...

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by lmalterna, Feb 14, 2019.

1. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Really liked that 3/32 DIW Kephart!!!!!!!!

Bill

Zippo2 likes this.
  2. Zippo2

Zippo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2018
    Just bought a Nomad a few days before and kicking myself for waiting 25 minutes after 9. I would have splurged and got it also.

3. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Now a Kephart in 3/32 and in DIW wood have been awesome.

4. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    The kicker is I HAD an awesome Kephert in DIW that I hand picked in 1/8".... and got bored and listed it for sale :(

I prefer thin convex knives and many of Adam's are scandi. & most sell within 2 minutes or less.

Bill

Apocryphiliac likes this.
  5. Zippo2

Aug 21, 2018
    I have a kephart in almost the same pattern/color combo as the 3.5

6. Zippo2

Aug 21, 2018
    I've been hunting a Ridgeback , we had company over (daughter's boyfriend),so my wife says no devices. I check at 9:09 and all were gone. Seriously nine freaking minutes; come on!

7. ajvail18

ajvail18 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2017
    I really loved that Bushcrafter today with the red burlap and walnut handle!