Knives I would like Cold Steel to Make

mini recon(please resurrect this model) in different colors,same thin g10 like the xhp for lighter carry
mini ak47 with xhp(CS make up with carpenter steel so that we can get xhp again)
Large CS clip point like the ones from Japan but with aus10,xhp,s35vn the new ones from Taiwan are a bit to clunky.
g10 code 4
micro recon without the triad,just lockback is adequate

- American Lawman Tanto
- American Lawman with metal scale(like aluminum), maybe a high end Sebenza quality version with Ti scale
- Higher end Finnwolf - G-10 + S35VN maybe

A mini AD10 the same size as a mini recon 1
I'd like it the same size as the American Lawman. I guess im looking for a slightly more beefy lawman, like the pre-2015 AUS8A version CS used to produce with thick handle.

I would like to see another run of the Mini Recon. Perhaps a dealer exclusive? Blue G-10 and AUS-10.

Drop Forged Kobun

4” Talwar with smooth handle profiles.

Last edited:
* I think they need to license the Emerson Wave onto their recon and voyagers and basically everything they make so that I can have an Emerson without a liner lock. The only Emerson I carry is the sheepdog because it is a flipper and the flipper and the liner is safer than just a liner....

Cold Steel hear my pleas of anguish!! The AK-47 just doesn't wave well...

* I think they need to license the Emerson Wave onto their recon and voyagers and basically everything they make so that I can have an Emerson without a liner lock.

Spyderco Endura, Delica, Dragonfly.
Many CS with thumb plate need some modding to wave well.

Last edited:
* I think they need to license the Emerson Wave onto their recon and voyagers and basically everything they make so that I can have an Emerson without a liner lock. The only Emerson I carry is the sheepdog because it is a flipper and the flipper and the liner is safer than just a liner....

Cold Steel hear my pleas of anguish!! The AK-47 just doesn't wave well...
I agree. For now, we’ve been using a thumbstud replacement called the Snaggletooth MF.

I will send you one for free, I only have one and since you're so amazed by it, I think you deserve it. Send me your shipping info.

Aww! I've already ordered some. Thank you tho! Cold Steel is amazing. I think it's great there is someone from Cold Steel actually reading this stuff. But yeah thank you anyways and consider licensing the Wave and doing like a "Emerson Cold Steel" collaboration knife like Emerson did with the Ranger guy to make the sheepdog. It would sell out in seconds XD

I love my Swift 2 but do not like a 4" blade.
I would love to see something spring assist but a 3-3.5" blade. Black blade of course :)

Swift handle is great. Blade is nice although grind is fairly obtuse. I also would prefer manual open.

I suggest a run of CPM-3V on the Recon 1. The steel is already being used by Taiwan factory.

Back