KNIVES MAGAZINE JUNE ISSUE

Yea George, I think Tom and Ken Onion should both wear grass skirts to the shows and such, good idea!

Tom, not kidding, dont know what that means but must be obvious, but not obvious for me....
wink.gif

------------------
www.simonichknives.com

Hey Rob, I'll show you where Compusa is. As for Tom, I heard he's Banned from Ruby's for wearing that skirt there last year. We have an area here in Atlanta for his type.
smile.gif

Blade folded?

------------------
Jerry Hossom
www.hossom.com

Hey Rob, I'll show you where Compusa is. As for Tom, I heard he's Banned from Ruby's for wearing that skirt there last year. We have an area here in Atlanta for his type.
smile.gif

Blade folded?

------------------
Jerry Hossom
www.hossom.com

Hey, Blade has one of my knives they were photographing for a spread. I hope they didn't fold.

------------------
Jerry Hossom
www.hossom.com

[This message has been edited by GaKnife (edited 04-01-2000).]

I go there 3 or 4 times a week to buy more hi tech stuff for my puter....so cool. and they really dont care what you wear...those samoan guys wear skirts all the time, try laugh at them jerry!!! most of their cousins are 325lb linemen for the NFL

------------------
http://www.mayoknives.com

Uh, Tom, maybe its time to send the secret weapon? You know, being April Fools and all...

C Wilkins

Thickens as in thick headed, or thick as thieves...it couldnt get much thicker than a bunch of knifemakers.
smile.gif
...and tell us jerry, did our april fools joke make you a little nervous?????????????????????????? the answer for all your problems is at COMPUSA
smile.gif

------------------
http://www.mayoknives.com

Hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....
Hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....Hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....Hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....Hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....hehe....Hehe....hehe....hehe ....hehe....hehe....

Geeee!!!
This is like the rabbit, it keeps going & going & etc. Who started this anyway???? Tom, when I get my pic's into Blade I hope you reciprocate.

Geeee!!!
This is like the rabbit, it keeps going & going & etc. Who started this anyway???? Tom, when I get my pic's into Blade I hope you reciprocate.

Darn! I broke mine too! I actually had to go get a new keyboard today, the TAB and the "1" key didn't work, it must have been that darn knifemaker's virus going around!

Hehe Wilkins

Back