Knives On Order 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked a couple hours then quit, too hot in the shop. I can’t leave the door open, I get too many “visitors”. So far this year I’ve had birds, rabbits, squirrels, hornets, and a duck come into the shop. I feel like freaking Snow White!

^ :D Made me laugh John. Screens? Even a kid gate with a screen stapled over the face.
I have the same trouble leaving my shop door open but your parade of visitors is more varied & fun :thumbsup:

Ray

I'm in for a sexy little nugget too :thumbsup: I will call mine - Myke :D

Looking forward to introducing Myke to my neck of the woods.

Ray
Hmmmm, please, no Ray.
There is nothing sexy about me.
Except maybe my beard, I've gotten compliments on my beard since I've let it go wild.:D
(Even cats like it!;))
il_570xN.608200135_29t6.jpg

The HC would look pretty cool with three mosaic pins... just sayin’.

Jeff
Yes it would....

just agreein'.;)

I need to order another knife. I just find myself always wondering what i want and need. Do i want a nessmuk to match my kepthart. Or a bluegill, maybe a hurley creek. Maybe convince john to make my dream tracker/wsk. The twig mangler also catches my fancy. Perhaps i need a lobo in my life. All i know is that the struggle is real.

I need to order another knife. I just find myself always wondering what i want and need. Do i want a nessmuk to match my kepthart. Or a bluegill, maybe a hurley creek. Maybe convince john to make my dream tracker/wsk. The twig mangler also catches my fancy. Perhaps i need a lobo in my life. All i know is that the struggle is real.

The Twig Mangler is a sweet blade absolutely love mine, but the obvious answer since you cant choose is that you need all of them lol.

Wondering what’s going on, no orders are coming in, hopefully it’s a “summer thing”, and things will pick up soon.

Hope things pick up soon for you, John! You've been my only knife purchase this year, and it will likely stay that way. I'm just tapped out at the moment, but I do know that many people experience a slack during summer time.

An JK/HC in the wrks :thumbsup: What do you think John - going with 3/16" on this one? Either way - thick or thicker is OK with me, as long as the edges that don't cut are rounded.

Thanks.

Ray

An JK/HC in the wrks :thumbsup: What do you think John - going with 3/16" on this one? Either way - thick or thicker is OK with me, as long as the edges that don't cut are rounded.

Thanks.

Ray
Ray either thickness is going to give you a knife that will outlast you and whoever ends up with it. These are wonderful carry blades that will function forever with a little care.

Thanks.

Ray
3/16” with rounded handles.

Ray either thickness is going to give you a knife that will outlast you and whoever ends up with it. These are wonderful carry blades that will function forever with a little care.

I agree! :thumbsup: As to "whoever ends up with it", as I don't have children, I intend to bequeath all my knives to the 1st group of folks to colonize Mars - after all, they'll need some good knives too. :D

Ray

Working on the last Hurley Creek today, will finish it next week. I need to come up with some new designs to keep orders coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back