KNIVES & RECORDS / ALBUM ART

Definitely need more jazz in this thread. Here's a rare Bill Evans from 1972, pressed in '89, his third volume of performances from the Maison de L'ORTF" ("Radio France House") with Eddie Gomez and Marty Morrell.

KWPJVXx.jpg

I know I'm late to the party, having only found this thread and posting here yesterday. It would nice to see this one keep going as it's more than a little up my alley with several thousand titles on hand and a renewed interest in rejuvenating and spinning my older LP's, while bracketing 30 years of CD acquisition with new and used vinyl reissues and original pressings.

I posted my two Sage 3's with their Blackie Collins Bolt Locks over at the ABC thread for B day this morning and shot these pics afterwards with a couple Donald Byrd BlueNote albums, Free Form and Blackjack. Lotsa B's with the latter there. ;)

LTQVBde.jpg

iUeFZaQ.jpg

With thanks to Keyopp Keyopp , who's been posting album art along with some of his knives over at the ABC thread, I was reminded of this one and got out a few of my Grant Green CD tray cards to go with my green REI BMK 531 as there are lots of G's to be had in the late, great guitarist's name along with his album and song titles in these selections.

Fxl3tN6.jpg

Back