KNIVES & RECORDS / ALBUM ART

I know Mike :D This style of aggressive music is not on everyone's playlist but thanks to Cannibal Corpse and especially Butchered At Birth album -> it saved my life and sanity! :D:D:D

Few years ago I had to let a 50 year old annoying Karen (was forced to carpool with her) take the passenger seat and pick her up and drop her off. She was so horrible and annoying (talk crap non-stop and never shut up) I started blasting Cannibal Corpse... Day 5 she just messaged she was going to dealership to buy her own vehicle. I was this close losing my mind and sanity or poking her with my m390. Thanks to Cannibal Corpse and especially the songs Meat Hook Sodomy and Addicted to Vaginal Skin :thumbsup::cool:

Well this thread took a turn.

saUGB8A.jpg

L2TDM8K.jpg

Best album collection I've seen right 100% on my taste and the albums I own + awesome selection of blades & beers! My type of dude! We should drink beer sometimes! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow Blind Melon! RIP 1994. I remember when he died then his album took off. Great album, talented guys.

Why don't I see No Ozzy Osbourne here? Or not on this pic? Candlebox? Alice in Chains? Deep Purple? Uriah Heep? Motley Crue? Jeff Beck? Aerosmith? Bon Jovi? Rage Against the Machine? Soundgarden? Peal Jam? Led Zeppelin? Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction??? (you do have both of Use Your Illusion)

:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I was on board here. Always up for a beer with someone that likes good tunes and can talk knives.

1uUWJ57.jpg

I know Mike :D This style of aggressive music is not on everyone's playlist but thanks to Cannibal Corpse and especially Butchered At Birth album -> it saved my life and sanity! :D:D:D

Few years ago I had to let a 50 year old annoying Karen (was forced to carpool with her) take the passenger seat and pick her up and drop her off. She was so horrible and annoying (talk crap non-stop and never shut up) I started blasting Cannibal Corpse... Day 5 she just messaged she was going to dealership to buy her own vehicle. I was this close losing my mind and sanity or poking her with my m390. Thanks to Cannibal Corpse and especially the songs Meat Hook Sodomy and Addicted to Vaginal Skin :thumbsup::cool:

Things got a little off the rails here.:D

(Although, I did live with several members of a metal band for a number of years when I was young, so not lost on me entirely.)

Wow! :) Awesome vinyl albums! Have not seen vinyls for sale since Tower Records closed... and the ZT0560 (with Elmax???)! Superb! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

:thumbsup: I was on board here. Always up for a beer with someone that likes good tunes and can talk knives.

1uUWJ57.jpg

Things got a little off the rails here.:D

(Although, I did live with several members of a metal band for a number of years when I was young, so not lost on me entirely.)

You mean the new Danny Carey solo album? :D Nah it’s a solid album for sure but the drums are outta this world on Fear. Love the teal Endura!

Yeah I can certainly see what you are saying there. Danny is a GOAT drummer no questions asked.

But listening to TOOL has always given me a 5 dimensional enjoyment; you can listen to the flow of either Adam, Justin, Danny & Maynard as a separate performace while you listen to a track. And then you can listen to the song as one whole experience.

Danny is a great drummer, but to me what has always blown my mind is the creativity of Adam Jones writing the TOOL songs. How the hell he comes up with all that great stuff is just baffling...

The latest album is very impressive, especially the 15:45 minute track 7empest. Just listen to the recordbreaking Adam Jones solo from 05:38 to 09:10. It's maybe technically even longer.

And you gotta love his vintage(1978-1983) silverburst Les Paul's that get that green shade as they age...

These guitars(Vintage Les Paul Custom Silverburst) are known for their amazing tone and sustain.

r1IdHac.jpg

WDYOemS.jpg

Last edited:
Dude that’s a sweet Medford and I’m going to try one soon. I know they get the stupid expensive rap but I gotta try one especially since they are HQ less than 2 miles from me here in Phoenix. Also, love the metal CDs! Gotta love the old cds when the cases age. I’ve got probably 1000 in banana box’s in storage I need to break out a listen to.

Back