Knives shipped today

The mail lady just made my day.

It's even more gorgeous in "the flesh". I have never held a knife that felt as if it were more crafted for my hand. The Osage catches the light and almost gives it an iridescent glow as if the knife were breathing and almost alive.

Andy, thank you so much. I could NOT be happier with my knife OR my sheath. I'll be praising Fiddleback Forge from here on out. I'm hoping to get a couple pics taken soon. I'm REALLY hoping to put it through the paces in an outdoor setting in the next few weeks. If nothing else, I'll use it for food duty this week:D:thumbup:

Obviously, I'm preaching to the choir here, but everyone needs one of Andy's knives in their using collection. Pretty to look at, but I have been around knives long enough to know when they are going to show their real beauty in their performance.

Money willing, this won't be my last:thumbup:

Thats awesome Jake!! I love hearing stuff like this. It should handle those kitchen and outdoor duties you've scheduled with ease!!

Ditto Jake.. I'm sitting here at my desk with my new Hunter in hand. The handle easily feels as good or better than any other knife I've held, including my Bravo-1 and Scrapper 6. As for the looks of the handle, there is not even a close second to the Hunter. Thanks Andy!

The blade/edge is superb! Your over the top fantastic handles kind of overshadow your excellent edgework!! :thumbup:

Fantastic edge:) The only thing I have had the chance to cut has been paper and a bag of frozen corn. However, just the lightest bit of light stropping brought a scary sharp edge to a freaky sharp edge:thumbup:

Back