Knob Creek Roll Call

I'll be there Saturday morning. I'll be at the front of the main building around noon.

Beard, black "Got INFI?" t-shirt, volumetrically enhanced (fat), and my right arm in a splint.

Steel will be in the car...

Mike

I'll be there Friday afternoon and all day Saturday.
Just look for another "got infi" guy:D

btw, if anyone has any special requests for blades they'd like to see in person let me know and I'll be sure to bring some along to as teasers:cool:

Kevin,
If you have any variants would you mind bringing them along? I love the variants :D:D

Looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday :D

See post on Busse forum....what type of show is Knob Creek exactly? (i.e. knife, gun, knife%/gun%)

Nimmy, I have a vicarious service available. Send me $60, and I'll get 3 dances with a PDW...then let you know how it was...

DN, full auto get-together just south of Louisville. October and April every year. .50's and miniguns make the trip worth while....

Check out www.machinegunshoot.com for pics and info.

:D:D:D

Variants are still in the custody of the Wauseon Wildman:D (I'm still waiting on my Crown Butt SH like your's though:D;):D) But I'll bring down something that's kind tricky-like to most natives:cool:

DN, I'm bringing a camera so I'll try to get some pics of the Busse Crew, the concession stand, and maybe a Quad .50! Better yet, how about a sawed off fifty, a mini, and a few 42s???

Good times!:cool:

Strabs, thanks. Remember to focus on what's most important...concession stand :D If you've got enough shots left, some knives and guns would be great as well, lol

Hello......Kevin......Mike......am I alive.

Ok guys, I came out of cryro suspension (did I spell that right?).

Frank, shoulda called, my bad. Indy??

Did you make it down to the mud pit?? Shoulda met us at noon if you were there today. No worries.

Take it easy my friend.

Mike

Back